Giving out gifts probably gives one of the most rewarding feelings a person could ever experience. With these in mind, it is always important to acknowledge presents as special, no matter how small or to whom they shall be given to. But even though gifts should be special, you shouldn’t waste too much money on the wrappings. It is important that you also think economically.
The best way to create wonderfully and beautifully wrapped gifts while also refraining from overspending is to make use of recyclable or reusable gift bags. Coupled with colorful tissue paper, a gift bag wrapper can become a quick, versatile and even economical choice. Not only that, they are also an ideal choice for wrapping items that have odd shapes.
Here is a step-by-step guide to wrapping presents using a gift bag.
- Step 1: The first thing you should do is to find a gift bag and prepare it along with a number of tissue papers with a variety of colors, a gift tag, and if you like, you can add a few decorations to further enhance the gift’s appearance. Remember that the bag should at least be two to three times bigger than the gift. Put some tissue paper at the base of the bag to serve as a cushion.
- Step 2: If you have a fragile gift, you can cover it loosely with tissue paper. You do not have to use a tape for this.
- Step 3: Once you have covered the gift with tissue paper, lay the tissue-covered gift above two layers of differently colored tissues which lay flat on a surface. Then get two corners of these colored tissues and bring them up over the gift. Carefully scrunch them together.
- Step 4: lifting the gift from the bottom, carefully place it inside the gift bag with the corners of the tissue papers peaking through the top.
- Step 5: Lastly, decorate the gift bag. You can add a few more tissue paper to create a bouquet effect. Remember to place the gift tag so that the receiver knows it’s from you.