Soccer or football matches are the most awaited sporting action around the world. Billions of fans stay glued to TV sets to watch the exciting matches between their favourite teams. There are a number of interesting football championships happening across the globe, but FIFA World Cup is the most awaited event. With the FIFA World Cup scheduled to begin in a few days, the excitement is catching up.
Fans around the world are waiting eagerly to watch บอลสด matches on their TV screens. It is estimated that more than half of the Earth’s population watches FIFA. The most eagerly awaited football tournament is held once every four years and this time it is being hosted by Russia.
With the world cup fever gripping the entire population, here are few fun and interesting facts about the world cup
- Russia is the largest nation to host the world cup. The country is hosting matches in eleven cities.
- Thirty-two teams have qualified to play world cup 2018. Watch these teams battle it out to win the coveted title. Subscribe to online channels who livestream บอลสด, enjoy watching the exciting matches live on your laptops, mobile phones and tablets.
- Brazil is the only nation to have played in each and every world cup tournament since its inception. World cup 2018 will be the 21st appearance for Brazil.
- This is the first time in sixty years, Italy did not qualify for a FIFA World cup tournament.
- World cup 2018 will see the debut of two new teams. Iceland and Panama are the two new teams, who will debut in FIFA World Cup. Iceland is the smallest nation to qualify for the world cup.
- FIFA World Cup 2018 will be the first tournament to use Video Assisted Referee (VAR) system.
- Fans visiting Russia to watch the world cup matches do not require a visa. It is estimated that more than one million football fans will visit the country to watch their favourite teams fight hard for the most coveted Cup.
- Nearly one billion people are expected totune in, to watch บอลสดin the final match to be held in Moscow on July 15. The final match is scheduled to be held at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow. The stadium has a capacity of 81000.